Monday, December 24, 2012

Mystery Quilt: Easy Street Clue # 5

Over 64 Units completed this weekend for the Bonnie Hunter: Easy Street Mystery Quilt. It is fun to see how  other Easy Street quilters are playing around with their block arrangements. Wonder what the odds are someone gets the quilt pattern correct ?  






 Yesterday, Finally finished a pair of socks I started this summer. The socks were put on back burner during the long hot summer, countless days over 100 degree . 



 2 Skeins Patons Kroy Sock fx Yarn: size 1 1/2 US needles. 

7 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking great and so are your socks. I have never learned to knit. Here's hoping you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitting socks and those look great. The Easy Street units are lovely too. I hope we start joining units this week. I'm busting to see how the quilt is put together. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your socks, and your easy street blocks look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystery quilt is looking good..love the name of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I love your socks. Easy Street looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband gave me 12 balls of Kroy sock yarn for Christmas (I've been making gloves with it, but am a bit tired of making them.) I'd love to know what pattern you used for your socks. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, the sock pattern is top down vanilla sock pattern

    ReplyDelete