Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mystery Quilt Easy Street Clue # 6,7,8

I am still busy working on the Easy Street Quilt. This has to be the most piecing I have ever attempted . It's amazing how others have completed their lovely quilts.  I want to know their secret.
 I've decided I could win the prize (if there was one ) for the most extremely slow piecer on this mystery quilt along.  

 The colors are so beautiful together, happy colors.

I have completed all 16 Part A Blocks:With Purple Centers.




Completed All 9 Part B Blocks with the Green Center




 Today I worked on the pieced triangles # 2. At this time I have 6 out of 12 completed. 

 I have  the 4 corners  to piece. Ten more blocks to sew, then assemble rows. 


2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look awesome, and don't worry, you are not the slowest at this quilt. I have not started sewing my blocks together yet; in fact, I have just finished my clues. Enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. Once your done this will be a treasure!

    ReplyDelete