Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Working on Easy Street

I thought at this time last week I would have all the  Easy Street blocks sewn together by Monday, however life got in the way.  One of the reason it's not completed is I stopped quilting  to work on a knitting project all weekend.  See previous blogpost. 











 Placing the blocks  up on the design wall was exciting to get an idea of how it will look finished. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some quilting time.  Here are a few of the photo's of Easy Street on design wall and some of the blocks sewn together.  



3 comments:

  1. The lime green and aqua look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What striking colors! Love the energy of this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Easy Street. But it's more work on it than I thought of in the beginning. Your colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete